Amish also provides clients with bespoke capital tax planning, specialising in capital gains tax and inheritance tax planning. His advice has been described as clear, pragmatic and methodical.
Following a first class Law degree and a distinction at Law School, Amish moved to London to develop his tax planning, legacy, and multi-jurisdictional experience. He joined Royds Withy King in September 2020.
- Tax Planning
- Probate and Trusts
- High Net Worth individuals.
- Acting as lead in the administration of many multi-million pound estates.
- Advising on complicated multifaceted multi-jurisdictional trust structures in relation to new tax legislation.
- Advising on, and implanting, high level tax planning in relation to an individual and her multi-million pound estate, which included a business, commercial and residential property, and assets in Australia, to significantly reduce her inheritance tax liability.
- Successfully challenging another firm of solicitors in its interpretation of tax law resulting in a shift of half a million pounds of inheritance tax away from his client and four other charitable beneficiaries.