Amie joined our Real Estate and Retail sector teams in London from Steele Raymond LLP in 2018.
Amie predominately acts for retailers and has brought with her a wealth of experience advising national high street retailers such as Footlocker, New Look and Specsavers.
Amie’s experience includes advising on:
- commercial lease transactions acting for both tenants and landlords acquiring and granting leases
- lease renewals, surrenders, re-gears, relocations and expansions
- dealing with acquisitions and disposals of commercial premises
- acting for investor clients in dealing with day-to-day management of their property, including preparing and negotiating licences, rent review memorandums, short-term leases and ancillary side letters.
- advising the largest Costa Coffee franchise in the South of the UK on new site acquisitions
- acting for two betting shop operators in relation to their property management to include acquisitions of new sites, lease renewal and the grant of subleases and assignments.
Outside of work, Amie enjoys spending time with family and friends and going to the gym and horse-riding. As well as a solicitor, she is also a qualified horse-riding instructor.