We are committed to:
● Engaging managers and leaders in our ED&I Strategy
● Providing channels to ensure employee voices are heard
● Identifying and removing barriers to career progression
● Strengthening diversity across our business
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and believe our firm should reflect the communities and clients we serve.
We are equal opportunity advocates and are involved in initiatives such as the Women in Law Pledge and the Disability Confident scheme. We want to create a positive space for all our employees to grow successful careers.
“We are all subject to prejudices and assumptions which may have little grounding in reality but nevertheless influence our attitudes and shape our behaviours. By recognising them for what they are, we can begin to lessen their impact”.
● Events celebrating Pride, Disability Week, National Inclusion Week and more
● Voluntary introduction of pronouns to email signatures
● Monthly disability support meetings
● Guaranteed interviews for disabled candidates meeting minimum criteria
● Proactive conversations around the wellbeing of our employees
At times, we understand that the legal industry can be a challenging work environment and know the strain it puts on individuals. We support our people with:
– A partner-led wellbeing steering group
– Training managers on mental health best practice
– Supporting mental health and wellbeing events and initiatives such as Mental Health Awareness Week