Data Protection Officer (DPO) Masterclass Training - Oxford, 6 June 2018
With preparations for GDPR compliance underway and individuals having been tasked with acting as their organisation’s Data Protection Lead (DPL) or appointed as Data Protection Officer (DPO), there is a lack of training available for that role.
Have you been designated your organisation’s DPL or DPO? Would you benefit from structured training on how best to perform your new role, together with the opportunity to discuss the role with fellow appointees?
We will cover:
• Understanding the legal requirements of your role
• Discussing the challenges that you are facing and sharing best practice
• Preparing for recording and reporting a data breach to the ICO
• Reporting a breach to the data subject and dealing with the press
• Accurate monitoring of compliance
• Drafting risk reports and avoiding conflicts of interest
• How to prepare a breach toolkit to enable urgent action
With experts to provide the training and support that you need and the opportunity to network with fellow-professionals, as well as draft data log and breach documentation to take away; this masterclass will enable you to move forward in your role with confidence.
Date: Wednesday 6 June 2018
Time: 12.00pm – 4.00pm
Venue: Royds Withy King, North Bailey House, New Inn Hall Street, Oxford, OX1 2EA
Cost: £295 plus VAT. Tickets are currently available with a 10% Early bird discount
12.00pm: Registration & networking lunch
12.45pm: Session one
2.15pm: Refreshments & Q&A with our GDPR experts
2.45pm: Session two
For more information contact
0207 842 1509 firstname.lastname@example.org