WITNESS APPEAL: DID YOU WORK AT ANY OF THESE COMPANIES IN THE 1960s – 1980s?
Our specialist asbestos diseases team has been instructed by the family of the late John Baker following his recent death from asbestosis.
We are investigating how Mr Baker may have come into contact with asbestos during his working life. Mr Baker was a lagger but worked for a number or companies throughout his life. Mr Baker sadly died before we were instructed so we are looking to find out more information about the work he did in order to establish at which companies he was exposed to asbestos and obtain the evidence needed to prove the claim.
Mr Baker worked for the following companies:
- Kitson Insulation Bridge Foot – 1961/62 – 1963/64 and 1973/74 – 1976/77;
- Jackson & Co Ltd – 1963/64 – 1965/66;
- Darlington Insulation Company 1965/66 – 1967/68;
- Kenyon – 1967/68;
- Cork Insulation and Asbestos Co Ltd – 1967/68;
- J D Insulating Co Ltd – 1968/69;
- Norbury Insulation – 1968/69;
- Shell Stanlow – 1968/69;
- Atlas Insulation Co Ltd – 1969/70;
- Joseph Nadin Ltd – 1969/70 – 1971/72;
- International Combustion Ltd – 1970/71 – 1972/73;
- Site workers and Field Engineers/International Combustion Ltd – 1973/74;
- Poulsons Transport Ltd – 1973/74;
- A R R C INS Ltd – 1977/78;
- Jackson Insulation Co – 1977/78;
- Dalgem Insulation Ltd – 1978/79 – 1981/82.
Mr Baker’s family are appealing to anyone who may have worked for any of the above companies at the relevant time, or indeed worked with Mr Baker in the North West, to come forward and tell us what they remember.
If you have any information that may assist, please get in touch.