Social care webinar | HR & employment law update: Covid and beyond
- Managing long Covid and avoiding disability discrimination
- Mandatory Covid vaccination – where are we now?
- Covid case law update: Can you dismiss for refusing to wear a face mask? Is it fair to dismiss for refusing to work due to concerns about Covid?
- Reduced occupancy and workforce planning: furlough, redundancy and other options
- Has the pandemic increased the influence of Trade Unions and the impact on your business?
- Mitigating a post-pandemic mental health crisis
Who should attend?
- HR professionals and anyone with responsibility for HR in their organisation
Date: Thursday 17 June 2021
Timings: 10am - 11am