HR Forum: Sexual harassment in the workplace - Bath, Thursday 14 & Tuesday 19 June 2018
Royds Withy King’s Employment & HR team and Juice Recruitment would like to invite you to our Summer HR Forum, which will take place at Royds Withy King’s Bath office.
In this session, we will look at practical guidance and employment law implications concerning sexual harassment in the workplace. Issues we’ll discuss include:
- how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental health concerns in your team
- defining ‘sexual harassment’, the types of behaviour that constitute sexual
- harassment and the context of sexual harassment
- identifying and preventing sexual harassment in the workplace
- steps being taken by regulatory bodies to tackle the issue
- employers’ protection through the ‘reasonable steps defence’.
This is intended to be an interactive session in which you are welcome to discuss and share your experiences with fellow HR professionals in a safe and confidential environment.
Dates: Thursday 14 June and Tuesday 19 June 2018
Time: 12.30pm – 2.00pm
Cost: Free. A light lunch will be provided on arrival.
Book your place now by contacting our Events Coordinator by email on email@example.com or by telephone on 01225 730 208 with your preferred date.