Free mesothelioma, lung cancer and asbestos disease education day -
Following on from our education day in London on 6 October 2017, we are holding a further education day at our Bath office (BA2 3FP) on 11 May 2018.
The day is aimed at clinicians involved in the diagnosis, treatment and care of mesothelioma, lung cancer and asbestos disease patients.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Vidan Masani, Consultant Respiratory Physician – Diagnosing mesothelioma, lung cancer and asbestos disease.
- Professor Nicholas Maskell, Consultant Physician – Current update on clinical trials for mesothelioma
- Dr Anthony Edey, Consultant Radiologist – The role of the radiologist in diagnosing mesothelioma and asbestos diseases
- Dr Jason Lester, Consultant Clinical Oncologist – Treatment options of mesothelioma and lung cancer patients including immunotherapy
- Anne Moylan, Mesothelioma Clinical Nurse Specialist – The role of a Mesothelioma UK nurse and pain control for patients
- Jennifer Seavor, Associate RWK – Asbestos disease and the law: What you need to know.
Accredited by the Royal College of Physicians and Royal College of Nurses, the day is free for all delegates and will include lunch followed by networking drinks and canapes at the end of the day.
To book a place or register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01225 730 100.
Alternatively for more information please contact Jennifer Seavor on email@example.com