Free mesothelioma, lung cancer and asbestos disease education day: Spotlight on Immunotherapy and non-NHS treatment - London, 5 October 2018
This free education day will be of interest to all heathcare professionals and clinicians who are involved in the management of patients with mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos-related diseases. Speakers will be discussing Immunotherapy and non-NHS funded treatment.
Speakers and topics include:
- Dr Peter Szlosarek, Consultant in Medical Oncology at St Bartholomew’s Hospital and Bart’s Cancer Institute: Immunotherapy and non-NHS funded treatment: an overview and current trial data
- Dr Jeremy Steele, Consultant Medical Oncologist at The London Clinic: Immunotherapy – the science
- Dr Jason Lester: Immunotherapy: the science
- John Paul Swoboda, Specialist Asbestos Disease Barrister at 12 King’s Bench Walk: Immunotherapy and ethics
- Dr Bethany Taylor: The Radio Meso Research Project
- Mohamed Faheez: Cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy for abdominal mesothelioma
- Anne Moylan: The role of Mesothelioma UK and symptom control in mesothelioma and lung cancer
- Rachel James, Associate at Royds Withy King: Asbestos disease law and funding non-NHS treatment: what you need to know
Accredited by the Royal College of Physicians and Royal College of Nurses.
Venue: Royds Withy King office, 69 Carter Lane, London EC4V 5EQ. Closest Tube stops: Blackfriars or St Paul’s.
Date & timings: Friday 5 October 2018, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Cost: Free to attend with lunch provided. Networking over drinks and canapés after the event.
To book your free place or register your interest please contact our team:
01865 268 655 firstname.lastname@example.org