Erb’s Palsy Legal Clinic
Please watch or listen to the event here between 6:30 and 8:30pm on 11 March and, if you have any questions, feel free to join in using the live chat. In the meantime, if you have any questions about making a claim, please do chat to our team below or visit our page about Erb’s palsy claims.
The clinic will cover a range of topics of importance to Erb’s palsy patients and their families including:
- New and innovative treatments for Erb’s palsy
- The delivery of big babies
- Offers of a c-section and the Montgomery case
- Medical records
- Treatment options post-diagnosis, including surgical options.
- Access to private treatment
- Birth injuries to mothers as well as baby
- Brain damage in association with Erb’s palsy
Our team of Erb’s Palsy experts, Paul, Joachim and Hannah will be on hand to answer any questions or concerns.
At Royds Withy King, our dedicated team of lawyers will strive to help you find out what went wrong during the birth and whether the Erb’s Palsy could have been avoided. We work with leading medical experts in the field of obstetrics, midwifery, orthopaedics and therapy in meticulously investigating cases to achieve compensation for our clients.