Economic Question Time – Oxford - Oxford, 13 June 2018
With less than a year to go until Brexit, businesses continue to grapple with the issues and try to work out what this might mean for them, their customers and supply chains.
The event will take place at Saïd Business School on Wednesday 13 June, from 5pm – 7.30pm.
The event will have a particular focus on two key questions:
• Brexit – challenge, opportunity or complete uncertainty?
• Oxfordshire – a sustainable economy?
Our keynote speaker is Mark Berrisford-Smith, Head of Economics for UK Commercial Banking at HSBC London, who will cover the macro and micro opportunities and challenges for Oxfordshire businesses.
We are delighted that Richard Venables, High Sherriff of Oxford has agreed to Chair the event and put your questions to our panel comprising of:
• Nigel Tipple, CEO, Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership
• Angus Horner, Director and Partner, Harwell
• Anneliese Jane Dodds, MP for Oxford East in 2017 (tbc)
• Jim Wilkinson, CEO, Oxford Science Innovations (tbc)
The event details are:
Date: Wednesday 13 June 2018
Venue: Saïd Business School, Park End Street, Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1HP
Timing: 5pm – 7.30pm
5.00pm – Registration
5.30pm – Welcome and introductions
5.35pm – Keynote speaker: Mark Berrisford-Smith
6.15pm – Q&A with panel
7.00am – Closing comments/further networking
7.30pm – Finish
For more information and to register your interest please contact Gemma Risk at Shaw Gibbs
01865 292 214 Jemma.Risk@shawgibbs.com