Economic Question Time – Oxford, 7 June 2017 - The Saïd Business School
Royds Withy King, HSBC Bank plc and Shaw Gibbs would like to invite owners and directors of Oxfordshire businesses to:
- Hear Mark Berrisford-Smith, Head of Economics for UK Commercial Bank at HSBC Bank in London, highlight the issues and opportunities for businesses given the global, UK and Oxfordshire economy and the upcoming General Election.
- Take part in a Q & A with our new Experts’ Panel:
– Jens Tholsrup, Director, Managing Director, OION & Senior Adviser, Oxford Economics
– Richard Venables, Director, VSL and Partners
– Angus Horner, Director and Partner, Harwell
– Matt Perkins, CEO, Oxford University Innovation Ltd.
- Network over wine and canapés.
We are also delighted that Nicola Blackwood MP has again agreed to Chair the evening. Nicola is MP for Oxford West and Abingdon.
The event details are:
Date: Wednesday 7 June 2017
Venue: The Saïd Business School, Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1HP
Timing: 5.00pm – 8.00pm
5.00pm – Registration
5.45pm – Welcome by Peter O’Connell, Shaw Gibbs
5.50pm – Keynote speaker: Mark Berrisford-Smith
6.20pm – Q & A chaired by Nicola Blackwood
7.00pm – Closing comments by Peter O’Connell
7.10pm – Canapés and drinks
8.00pm – Close
To register your interest in this event please contact Alex Lord at Shaw Gibbs
01865 292 214 Alex.Lord@shawgibbs.com