Our work experience placements last 3 days and take place between May and September. During your time with us you will have a chance to experience a variety of tasks across number of our legal departments which could include:
- General office administration
- Attending client meetings
- Reviewing documents
- Shadowing lawyers
If you like what you see and are interested in applying for work experience with us you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be at least 16 years old at the time of your placement
- You must be able to carry out a placement in one of the following locations: Bath, Oxford, Swindon, London (Find out more about our locations here)
- You must be available for a placement between May and September 2018
- You should be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in pursuing a career in law
There are a limited number of placements across our office locations so to avoid disappointment and in order to be considered, you will need to apply online.
Applications are now open and will be until 31st January 2018 click here to apply.
Please note that all placements are unpaid.