Our vacation scheme placements will last for one week and will take place over the Easter and summer breaks. During your time with us you will have a chance to experience a variety of tasks in either one or possibly multiple practice areas which could include:
- researching files and producing reports
- reviewing and drafting commercial agreements
- reading case studies
- attending client meetings
- attending court
Our placements are designed to give you a valuable insight into the legal roles at Royds Withy King and also the wide range of law that we practice within.
If you like what you see and are interested in applying for a vacation scheme with us you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be studying or have studied law at undergraduate level (LLB/GDL/ILEX/LPC)
- You must be able to carry out a placement in one of the following locations: Bath, Oxford, Swindon, London (Find out more about our locations here)
Not eligible for a vacation scheme? Why not have a look at our work experience scheme instead click here.
There are a limited number of placements across our office locations so to avoid disappointment and in order to be considered, you will need to apply online.
Applications are now closed until November 2018.
Please note that all placements are unpaid.