How to apply for a vacation scheme
We recieve a high volume of applications for placements at Royds Withy King so in order to be considered for a placement at the Firm you will need to complete our online application process.
The application process for our Spring vacation scheme will open on 1st November 2019 and close on 31st January 2020.
in order to apply for a vacation scheme placement you will need to meet the following criteria:
- As a minimum you will be in your first year of university. We accept applications for people with more experience too!
- Able to work in one of our key office locations for 2 weeks (Check out our office locations here)
- Be available for a 2 week placement from 6th April – 17th April 2020.
You will need to complete an online application form. If you meet our minimum criteria, you will be invited to record a video interview which will give you an opportunity to explain why you are interested in a vacation scheme with Royds Withy King.
Please note, we are unable to accept work experience and vacation scheme applications outside of the standard application process. If you have any questions about work experience or vacation schemes, please get in touch with us by email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Success
- Do your research – Learn as much as you can about Royds Withy King before you apply.
- Show your interest – Demonstrate your interest in the firm, not just the work experience itself.
- Don’t just copy and paste – Make sure your application is tailored to a placement at Royds Withy King.
- Check check check! Make sure you check your application before you submit it. Get a friend or a relative to give it a fresh pair of eyes.