We promise to treat each candidate with fairness and respect at all points of our recruitment process and give you equal access to all of our opportunities.
Throughout your recruitment process we will:
- Treat you fairly and with respect
- Provide you with all the information that you need about the role you have applied for
- Deal with your queries and questions honestly and quickly
- Keep you informed with what’s happening every step of the way
- Provide you with the platform to give your best performance throughout the recruitment process
- Listen to your feedback and act accordingly
Equality and diversity
Our equal opportunity recruitment policy is open, clear and simple. We recruit the best person for the role regardless of race, colour, gender, ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or age.
Culturally we’re a firm that avoids blame and prefers finding solutions. We do not tolerate discrimination in any form and we make sure that this is reflected not only in our formal policies and procedures, but within our firm-wide culture and values as well.
Equality and equal opportunity is actively demonstrated in our commitment to supporting people in creating a better work/life balance. Even the most supportive of work environments can sometimes do more to help, so we offer a range of benefits to help support working parents, as well as promote health and well being.